Cybert Tire was established in 1916.
In 1916, 2 merchants, Cy Vosimer and Bert Keston got together and formed Cybert Tire Corporation by pooling their common knowledge and resources. During the roaring twenties, Cybert was prospering as this new industry flourished. Cars would be lined up outside the shop waiting hours to be serviced. During this time, tires would only last 2000 miles. So Cybert was always busy servicing the needs of the community. In the gloom of the Great Depression, Cy and Bert struggled along with everyone else to keep the business running and more importantly to keep their employee's working. It was a struggle but they preserved. In the 1940's, in light of World War II, tires were not readily available. It was during this time that Cy and Bert, through their great relationship with the rubber companies, had tires for their customers. The 50s, 60s, and 70s, saw rapid growth. In the 80s and 90s a 2nd generation came into the business. Cybert Tire has grown into a full service automotive and tire center.